4/23/20

MAIN STREET DURING STAY-AT-HOME ORDER

On my way home from Charles Town (see previous post), I took a wrong turn and wound up on Main Street. There was an incredibly long line of people waiting to get into the brewery, so I parked the car to go take a look--and some pictures, of course.

Normally, I don't wear a mask when I'm out walking, but I was about to mingle with the crowd.  Most of them were wearing masks as well, and obeying the social distancing regulations. Come to find out they were there to get hand sanitizer, a very rare commodity these days.


























Just across the street, brilliantly colored tulips caught my eye, and once again, I allowed myself to be sidetracked. Instead of going home, I ambled up and down the avenue enjoying God's creation, as well as capturing some other signs of the times.




2 comments:

  1. Very pretty signs of life!! The flowers are beautiful. You look quite lovely in your green mask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, Sandee! Just the cheer we need amid the gloom. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit and found something to make your day a little bit brighter.