4/23/20

DRIVING HOME FROM CHARLES TOWN



What was intended to be a quick porch drop off in Charles Town, turned into a lengthy photo shoot instead.

The day was so beautiful, and so many things caught my eye, that I kept pulling over onto shoulders along the highway so I could get out of the car to take pictures.







































































































































This was the only picture that had to be taken through my dirty windshield. There was no safe place to pull over, but I was too intrigued by that little black lamb to just drive by. At least, I think it was a lamb. I've never seen one so tiny. It didn't even look like a smaller version of the other sheep around it.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra, I love the scrawny little lamb. It's a sign oh hope in all this misery.
    God is with us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics! But I know there are also those things/places you've seen that your camera can't capture. But God bless your heart that has unlimited space for storage :)
    It's a nice break sister Sandra to always see the good despite the bad. Thanks for sharing your adventures always. Instead of frowning and worrying, your post gives me a faith lift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos, especially the steps and the mailboxes.
    I think I would have had to stop too.
    Seeing new things really feeds the soul.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking us along on your scenic excursion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lot of beauty, and all different kinds of things. I loved going on this drive with you! I do LIKE dandelions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty spring pictures! And I have never seen a real black lamb in real life! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh - such a pretty drive! Isn't it wonderful to see Spring bursting out?
    I live near Holland Michigan and often see the kissing Dutch couple in yards. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit and found something to make your day a little bit brighter.