4/2/20

ALONG THE TRAIL: PART 1



The view from my window beckoned, and I was grateful that during this time of quarantine outdoor walks are still allowed.








We have some beautiful trees in our parking lot.






On my way through, I stopped to watch the emptying of our recycling bins. Not something I'd given much thought to before.

















It was a beautiful day, and I had a goal in mind -- make it all the way to the end (a little over a mile from my starting point). Hopefully my aching back would cooperate.

Taking pictures helps distract me from pain, so I stopped many times to capture things that caught my eye.

























































Made it!

(Pictures taken on the way back are posted in PART 2)

2 comments:

  1. You live in a beautiful place, thanks for taking us on your walk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED walking with you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit and found something to make your day a little bit brighter.