4/2/20

ALONG THE TRAIL: PART 2



These pictures were taken on the way home.

The first two are in the cul-de-sac at the end of the trail, that I reached at the end of PART 1.









I don't think this plow got much use this winter. We hardly had any snow.















































































































Back in my parking lot now, and almost home.  This pretty shrub is right next to the dumpster where I took the pictures of the recycling bins being emptied in PART 1.







My neighbor's flowers are a most welcome sight. Didn't think I would make it, but am so glad I did.




1 comment:

  1. You did good!!! Loved getting to see what YOU see!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit and found something to make your day a little bit brighter.