4/21/24

TULIPS AND WILDFLOWERS AND FLOWERING TREES



My favorite redbuds are blooming, as are several other trees I'm not sure the name of. I think some of the pink ones may be ornamental plums?









































And there are tulips all around town.






>















































A few daffodils still linger...







...and I noticed some pretty little pink wildflowers in the grass along with the dandelions in our courtyard.

I thought I had taken pictures of the pansies too, but they seem to have disappeared, so I'll have to retake them and put them in another post.





4 comments:

  1. I love the Redbuds as well. and the Dogwoods are in bloom here now. Pansies are cool weather plants and seem to do better closer to fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it just beautiful this time of year? I really like your flowering trees.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit and found something to make your day a little bit brighter.