4/6/24

FROM THE PASSENGER SIDE


It's always a treat when someone else is doing the driving and I can just sit back and take in the view.

This was my view of the sky on the way to West Virginia a couple of days ago. The unusual clouds were so mesmerizing it took a few moments before I remembered I could be taking pictures instead of just looking.



























These next few photos were taken yesterday, so not from the passenger side. I parked and got out of the car to take them.



5 comments:

  1. Wow, some of them have so many different elements. A single sky shot can have straight lines, puffy clouds, buttermilk, etc..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love an interesting sky. You had some beautiful ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...Stunning...I just love when the clouds put on a show..
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra~ Your photos are beautiful!! I love clouds, and I especially loved the contrast of the brilliant blue sky behind them!! Great shots! Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit and found something to make your day a little bit brighter.