3/12/24

PRETTY PINKS AND BLUES



This cute display in the floral department of our Local Harris Teeter store caught my eye.






























On the way home I saw many beautiful trees full of pink blossoms.  So beautiful. I'm not sure what kind they are. Maybe almond trees? Does anybody know?

The picture doesn't really do it justice as it was taken through the dirty windshield of my car. 





I also saw some pretty little pink and blue wildflowers in the grass in front of my building.

Maybe if my back feels up to it tomorrow, I will take a little walk to get some better pictures of the trees.





6 comments:

  1. The little blue flowers look like Persian Speedwell to me. We have them in our yard. I love the Easter displays! I haven't been to Harris Teeter all year, and now I want to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all looking so pretty! I'm hoping to see some Spring colors here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry your back is still giving you problems. Hope you get relief so you can take a walk.
    I think the pink blossoms are ornamental plum, not fruit bearing.
    I do love that cute bunny in your first picture. If I had room it might have jumped into my cart..
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the spring colors too although here in our trip at the mountain cabin in New Mexico it is still winter with snow and ice and cold temps. But we are having so much fun! At home in Texas there are a lot of flowering trees - most of them are Bradford pear.

    Prayers for you to feel better soon. Love and prayers from Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos, Sandra.
    That bunny in the Easter display is adorable.
    Wishing you a speedy recovery for your back so you can enjoy that walk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Great Granny, these are beautiful pictures, and I love rabbits. God bless you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit and found something to make your day a little bit brighter.