3/24/24

MEADOWLARK BOTANICAL GARDENS: PART 1


Today was a beautiful day to be out and about, and my daughter took me, my granddaughter, and my two great-granddaughters on an outing to Meadowlark Botanical Gardens in Vienna, Virginia. 

It was something I had been wanting to do ever since seeing Denise's (from An English Girl Rambles) posts about it. 

There was so much to see, I'm going to need to turn this into a three-part series.


One of the reasons we took the great-granddaughters along was because of the Spring Egg Scavenger Hunt (see Part 2). 

While they were registering for it, I got sidetracked by an interesting art exhibit--From The Ground Up--featuring the works of Miriam Cutelis. She creates her artwork using a combination of paints and materials headed for the landfill.

These are a few of my favorites.




1 comment:

  1. How wonderful! I am so glad you and your family had such a nice time looking at everything. I thought this art exhibition was pretty neat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit and found something to make your day a little bit brighter.