3/25/24

MEADOWLARK BOTANICAL GARDENS: PART 2


Armed with egg hunt sheets and crayons the girls were ready for the scavenger hunt, so off we went.

Object: Find 12 giant eggs, copy the pattern of each one onto one of the blank eggs on the egg hunt sheet, and return the completed sheet to a staff member in exchange for a prize. 

















While the girls were busy looking for eggs, I was so busy getting sidetracked by cute stuff like this little pig with wings that I only got shots of a few of the eggs. 



5 comments:

  1. This looks like such a beautiful place to visit! I would love to wander around here and see everything. The egg hunt is a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun and I am very happy you got to see one of my favorite gardens. These are great photos and fun to see familiar places through your camera lens :) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day!!!
    I like that type of "egg hunt".
    That piggy is really cute too.
    Glad you could get out and snap a few..
    To answer your question on my blog, yes that was my egg frying in my granite pan with the morning sunshine on it.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra! What a fun day! That botanical garden is amazing, but I'm sure spending time with your grands was the best time! To answer your question... yes, all of those grandsons have birthdays in March. One on the 1st, then the 15th, 16th and 17th of March. My grand-daughter will also be 18 on the 30th. Plus, I have a grandbaby, who passed away at 22 months, and her birthday is on the 13th. It's a crazy month for us! Loved your post!! Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun day at Meadowlark Botanical Gardens!
    The egg hunt sounds like a blast, and I couldn't help but smile at your distraction with the cute pig with wings!

    hugs and blessings, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit and found something to make your day a little bit brighter.