3/23/24

BEAUTIFUL SPRING: PART II



These pictures were actually taken last weekend (the day after I posted my Part I post)

It was another beautiful day, and I asked my daughter if she would consider going on a walk with me to see what was blooming on the other side of town.



She was agreeable and so off we went, and with her encouragement and the help of my rollator I was able to push myself to keep on keeping on for all of 5,739 steps.

I definitely felt it the next day, but was so glad we got to do it before these particular colors were all gone. 









3 comments:

  1. Good for you! I enlarged all the pics to get a better up close look. I think my favorites are the hyacinths and the pansies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! That was quite a walk, but you sure saw some Spring beauty. I love the Spring flowering trees, but all Spring flowers hold such a special beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos Sandra, I am glad you got out to see all these pretty sights. I was wondering if you were out today as you mentioned you might be if the weather cooperated? The sun is shining beautifully but a bit chilly. Feels nice in the sun though. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit and found something to make your day a little bit brighter.