7/6/23

THINGS THAT MAKE ME SMILE


The mama instinct of a bird that built her nest under the lid of my daughter's propane tank.












My two youngest great-grandsons. (My two great-granddaughters make me smile too, but I'm not allowed to post their pictures on social media.) 

My grand-dog, Oliver, who is a very naughty dog, but such a good sport. 





















Watching my oldest grandson bond with my youngest great-grandson, and hearing the giggles as he gets tossed in the air. 









This patio in my complex that reminds me of the story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears.












Seeing this little vehicle parked in a regular parking spot.











And last, but not least, the smile on the face of this young lady who, by the amazing grace of God and the love, devotion, and untiring efforts of a most amazing mom, has beaten odd after odd after odd and just graduated from high school. What a testimony they have to share!

4 comments:

  1. All good things today! They make me smile too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely GOOD things!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boys are beautiful! And these two ladies must be so brave!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful post today. Those things just make me happy looking at them. Love the Goldilocks chairs too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit and found something to make your day a little bit brighter.