Great close-up!! Have a great day.
We have the same ones here. You took a really good photo of them. It must be raining a lot there.
Great photo! I do like to see mushrooms.
Great close-up and I like the 3 of the mushrooms bunched together.Sue
I wish I knew which ones to eat.
Fantastic close-up, dear Sandra! Mushrooms are so nice to see!
That’s a lovely photo Sandra.
Love how they huddle together in the grass.Glorious shot, Sandra.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit and found something to make your day a little bit brighter.
Great close-up!! Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteWe have the same ones here. You took a really good photo of them. It must be raining a lot there.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo! I do like to see mushrooms.
ReplyDeleteGreat close-up and I like the 3 of the mushrooms bunched together.
ReplyDeleteSue
I wish I knew which ones to eat.
ReplyDeleteFantastic close-up, dear Sandra! Mushrooms are so nice to see!
ReplyDeleteThat’s a lovely photo Sandra.
ReplyDeleteLove how they huddle together in the grass.
ReplyDeleteGlorious shot, Sandra.