8/12/26

THANKFUL THURSDAY ON WEDNESDAY


There's always something good in every day, but today was full of "something goods." 

Simple little blessings like waking up to a morning cool enough to open windows and turn off the A/C; noticing that my wildflowers are still looking pretty despite the lanternflies; finding out there was more money in my checking account than I expected when I went to the bank; a pleasant visit with my daughter who stopped by for supper and Yahtzee on her way home from work; and an unusually uneventful, stress-free day that of itself would have been more than enough to fill my gratitude cup.

I just want to thank you Lord!

7 comments:

  1. Every day is something to be thankful for, some days there is more. I'm happy for you and I understand those reasons for joy. The picture is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's so much to be thankful for and when we pay attention we can see it.
    Good old song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Days like this are really a gift from God! How wonderful that your daughter lives so close!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sandra, lovely old song! What a blessing that your daughter lives close by, dear friend. I love quiet days, there are so many things to thank God for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful list of blessings, Sandra.
    I love how you notice the little things--cool morning air, pretty wildflowers, a game of Yahtzee with your daughter. Days like that really do fill the heart with gratitude. Thank you for sharing your joy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this post.
    What a blessing to see so much to be thankful for. Its all around us if we only stop and look .
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit and found something to make your day a little bit brighter.