11/21/23

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


Whereas I don't normally enjoy getting stuck in traffic backups, I was very thankful for this one. It gave me a chance to take a couple of quick shots through the car window of some Canada geese swimming in a pond












So often I see something while on the road that I'd love to capture but can't pull over to do it, and trying to take pictures while driving seems too big of a risk. 

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

P.S. This upbeat little song--You Keep On Blessing Me--has been running through my mind ever since I first heard it a few days ago. Hope it blesses you as much as it has me.

Enjoy!

11 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!
    I never heard that song, but it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, Sandra! 🍁🙂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the wonderful song and delightful photos of the geese.
    Wishing you all the blessings of Thanksgiving.
    Thankful we are blogging friends.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the little things....like seeing the geese and listening to good music. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this splendid post. So happy we met here in blogland. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing the beautiful song and lovely pictures of the geese.
    Hugs and blessings to you, my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forgot to answer your question - just my younger son accompanied us on our Grace vacation. The older one couldn't get time off from work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your generosity in sharing the lovely music and photographs is greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your expertise in such a relatable way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit and found something to make your day a little bit brighter.