9/2/23

TWO GODWINKS IN ONE DAY

 

Every morning while I'm eating breakfast, I play word games like Wordle.

Today, as I started typing in my first word, I felt a sudden prompting to switch two of the letters around, so I did, and was rewarded with an instant win. That was Godwink number one.


And then this evening a friend texted me to tell me to go check out the moon. I did. It was yesterday's giant super moon, still pretty awesome looking even though a day later it was no longer perfectly round. 

On an impulse, I had taken my camera down with me. The camera that has been such a disappointment because it has no setting for night shots, and when I've tried taking pictures of the full moon with it before, the images have been no better than the round ball of light I get with my cell phone. 

I don't know why I thought tonight would be any different, but it was. To my great surprise, I got a pretty decent shot that included the craters. A very big Godwink number two.

I don't know what tomorrow will bring, but I'm going to bed a happy camper tonight.

4 comments:

  1. What a good day you had! And your photo of the moon is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! I play wordle too and I've only had that happen once. I've never been able to get a good moon shot, yours is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your God Winks..He knows just what we need and when we need it.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic shot of the moon, Sandra!
    Glad you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit and found something to make your day a little bit brighter.