6/19/23

NEXT CHAPTER UPDATE

 


A couple of posts back, I had asked for suggestions for a verse I could use for my next chapter. Thank you all so much for your suggestions.

Despite my best intentions, things did not start out the way I had anticipated, and I have a lot of sorting out to do as the Lord helps me through a rough patch. 

Instead of using a notebook, I've decided to blog the journey on one of my old blogs, At The Foot Of The Cross, because that's where I need to lay it all down.  I am not using hashtags or sharing to Facebook, Instagram, or other social media that I share this blog to, but if any of you would like to follow along, you can click on the Foot Of The Cross link and it will take you there.

The verse I felt led to use was the quote Ginny Hartzler posted -- “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” C.S. Lewis  Thanks, Ginny. By faith I receive that.





 

2 comments:

  1. Father in Law is on the left facing us. He's tall, very young and writing on the tablet of paper.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit and found something to make your day a little bit brighter.