12/1/19

30 DAYS OF GRATITUDE - DAYS 26-30




Day 26 - Feeling grateful for the good food I have to eat, and that I've never had to go hungry.









Day 27 - Feeling grateful that my blood pressure has stabilized, and that I'm no longer getting irregular heartbeat alerts on my monitor.








Day 28 - Feeling grateful to be spending Thanksgiving Day surrounded by family and an abundance of good food that we get to enjoy in a warm and cozy environment.

My heart is filled with gratitude for more things than I can list, including all the creature comforts we have been blessed with that make our lives easier and more comfortable, and that we tend to take for granted.








Day 29 - Feeling grateful for all my delicious leftovers.








Day 30 - Feeling very grateful to have come across this closed support group on Facebook. The information I'm gleaning from it gives me much hope and encouragement.

3 comments:

  1. So much to be thankful for!

    You inspired me to make a salad. 🥗

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had my salad for lunch and have a second portion for lunch tomorrow. I'm very grateful to be able to shop, prepare and have healthy food. Definitely not a small thing to be grateful for. Have a great December.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra, this morning I have allowed myself time to regroup after a very busy month. Part of that is catching up on blog reading, so I came back here to read the remainder of your posts of daily thanks and I just read through all of your December and November posts. I am so encouraged by your list of gratitudes . . . seeing what God is doing in your life is uplifting! He is good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit and found something to make your day a little bit brighter.