12/23/19

SURPRISES





Catching sight of this little snowman still standing, days after the rest of the snow had melted, made me smile, as did my friend's comment on his picture on Facebook--"He is saying if I can hang in there so can you."





 


I was surprised to see rhododendrons full of buds in winter, and that there was still so much color around town.


































Here's something I'd never noticed before, how much the trunk of this tree resembles a sculpted headless bust. I wonder what other people see?





 


Big surprise at the library. Noticed several of my books displayed on a table near the front door, and was delighted to discover that the local author's section that had been removed several years ago, has been brought back. 



















One of the best surprise of all--a Dollar Tree is coming to town. No more having to drive to Leesburg to shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit and found something to make your day a little bit brighter.