11/21/19

30 DAYS OF GRATITUDE - DAYS 16-20




Day 16 - I hadn't been able to cut the nails on my right hand since injuring a tendon in the left one several weeks ago, so I was very grateful for this granddaughter who clipped them for me.









Day 17 - Grateful for a beautiful day, very little traffic on the long drive to visit a friend in rehab, and a good visit when we got there.









Day 18 - Grateful for my praying friends.







Day 19 - Grateful for this grandson who turned 22 today.







Day 20 - Grateful for a good report.

4 comments:

  1. So many things to be thankful for! God is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many blessings! And not taking them for granted is just the best thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many blessings to be thankful for! Thank you for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very blessed and I feel I am too for seeing these lovely people :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit and found something to make your day a little bit brighter.