11/15/19

30 DAYS OF GRATITUDE - DAYS 11-15




Day 11 - Grateful for the GPS on my cell phone.

I use Google Maps, and it has taken the stress out of driving to unfamiliar places.









Day 12 - Indoor plumbing and toilets that flush.

I'm so grateful that I don't have to squat over a hole in the ground or use an outhouse--especially in winter.







Day 13 - The gift of a new day.

Every morning I thank the Lord for the gift of a new day, but after a really rough night last night it took on a whole new meaning. I think it's a blessing I tend to take for granted--like being able to breathe, and see, and hear, and walk.







Day 14 - Feeling grateful for how well these two items relieve heartburn. Who would have thought?








Day 15 - Feeling grateful for my comfortable apartment and the programmable thermostat that keeps it warm in winter and cool on hot summer days.

6 comments:

  1. There is so much to be thankful for in these modern times. I sometimes wonder how I would have fared back in the old days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much to be thankful for! I like your list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to your grateful heart! ♡
    I'm with you on the in-door plumbing and if I might add, toilet paper.
    Ginger is so good for tummy issues and heart burn. I keep it in my purse just incase.

    Enjoy your weekend ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good list - so much to be thankful for.
    I never heard of plums for heartburn, glad it works!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list of gratitudes! I am taking a medication for GERD. I wonder if ginger would work for that. And one of mt gratitudes for the day is fellow bloggers who share bits of their lives that inform, entertain and encourage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy your lists, it gives a time for reflection on how much we do have and should be grateful, thankful for. Thank you GGG :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit and found something to make your day a little bit brighter.