11/10/19

30 DAYS OF GRATITUDE - DAYS 1 TO 5


I only found out about this challenge--30 Days of Gratitude--today. It started on November 1st (November being Thanksgiving month in the U.S.), so I'm behind and trying to catch up. Shouldn't be too hard though, since there are so many things to be thankful for--starting with this e-mail, which will be my Day 1.






Day 2 - Grateful to have made it to a big milestone birthday (the big 8-0) in September of this year.






Day 3 - Grateful for my family.

Many years ago, as a young widowed single mom of two children--7 and 9--I had an irrational fear of not living long enough to see them grow up. But I did, and have since been blessed with seven grandchildren and four great-grands.






Day 4 - So grateful for my amazing, caring, selfless, fun-loving daughter, who sacrificed so much of her time and energy to be by my side every step of the way during some serious health challenges I faced in early 2018.








Day 5 - Grateful for the birthday gift of a trip to visit my long time friend who lives too far for me to drive to on my own.

1 comment:

  1. You do indeed have many blessings. And I think it is a blessing in itself to be so thankful for them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit and found something to make your day a little bit brighter.