How sweet! It looks half grown.
Aww - they are so fun to see!
Now that's a cutie pie. Fantastic capture. I like seeing the deer through the branches. It gives great perspective.Sue
Hi dear friend, the Blogger news reader is dead. It has not shown even one new blog post in over 2 days now. I came here directly to visit you and found your beautiful photo. I hope you are doing well. ❤️Have a lovely weekend ahead.
Thank you for sharing God's creation with us. xo
Every creature great and small reflects the glory of our Creator.Lovely capture, Sandra!
this photo speaks so much beauty...Nature is always stunning and so full of life. I love It!!!
Ooh!
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit and found something to make your day a little bit brighter.
How sweet! It looks half grown.
ReplyDeleteAww - they are so fun to see!
ReplyDeleteNow that's a cutie pie. Fantastic capture. I like seeing the deer through the branches. It gives great perspective.
ReplyDeleteSue
Hi dear friend, the Blogger news reader is dead. It has not shown even one new blog post in over 2 days now.
ReplyDeleteI came here directly to visit you and found your beautiful photo.
I hope you are doing well. ❤️
Have a lovely weekend ahead.
Thank you for sharing God's creation with us.
ReplyDeletexo
Every creature great and small reflects the glory of our Creator.
ReplyDeleteLovely capture, Sandra!
this photo speaks so much beauty...Nature is always stunning and so full of life. I love It!!!
ReplyDeleteOoh!
ReplyDelete