Is Blogger dead?
I had been using my Blogger Reading List to get notified when people I follow write a new post, but then I noticed that it had started listing posts out of sequence. Like posts that were written days ago and posts written only hours ago were all mixed up, so there were posts I missed because I thought I was all caught up and didn't realize there were more recent posts further down the list.
And now, as of last night, I'm not seeing anything new--not even when I look up a specific blogger. The only way I can see new posts is if I look up a specific person, scroll down to the end of the old post that comes up, click on Newer Post at the bottom of it, and then keep repeating that until there are no more newer post links. to click on
How about you? What do you all use to see what your blog friends are posting?
I honestly don't have it in me to switch to a different blogging venue at this point, and am seriously considering whether or not it's worth continuing to blog if it's going to be such a hassle, and AI and algorithms are going to decide who if anyone gets to see the post. That's how it is on Facebook and Instagram, but I didn't think Blogger did that as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit and found something to make your day a little bit brighter.