Hi I did some looking back at Pamela's blog Closed Doors opened windows to find the link for joining the Photo -A- Day so here it is. Her name is Chrissy T and her blog is called One Season to the Next. The link is: oneseasontothenext.blogspot.com I hope you can join too. Its fun to have prompts to make posts from. I just joined and became one of her followers today. I won't do it every day but "as the spirit moves" ... Sue
So green and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSo much beauty in the green plants God puts around us!
ReplyDeleteI can hear the wind through the branches.
ReplyDeleteI do love green. :-)
ReplyDeleteLOVE.
ReplyDeleteGreen 💚 is my favourite colour. This is so beautiful and soothing.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous and green... Just beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteHello! What a beautiful photo! Thank you for popping by and visiting me at my blog. Thank you also for the comment! :)
ReplyDeleteGreen never fails to soothe the soul.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful capture, Sandra!
Hi I did some looking back at Pamela's blog Closed Doors opened windows to find the link for joining the Photo -A- Day so here it is.
ReplyDeleteHer name is Chrissy T and her blog is called One Season to the Next.
The link is:
oneseasontothenext.blogspot.com
I hope you can join too. Its fun to have prompts to make posts from.
I just joined and became one of her followers today.
I won't do it every day but "as the spirit moves" ...
Sue