Hi, you asked about the link for Photo A Day Challenge. I had seen that Pamela from Closed Doors Opened Windows was playing it and she put up a calendar for July. Apparently Chrissy T. from oneseasontothenext.blogspot.com found it on pintrest sp? Don't know if there is anything for August but I do know that Chrissy has made her own for September and will be sharing it mid August. I am enjoying Chrissy's blog. Take a look and maybe you can get the info. you need. Hope this helps. Sue
Aww - now that's a cute pic!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet and adorable face!
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday, Sandra!
He/she is just too relaxed! Great photo.
ReplyDeleteCute photo, thank you.
ReplyDeleteLove this and That expression !!
ReplyDeleteSue
Awww. He looks kind of sad, too.
ReplyDeleteAwwww....beautiful, sweet photo, Sandra! Perhaps he is feeling the heat too!
ReplyDeleteCute - but hot!
ReplyDeleteLove the photo of the dog. Inspires me to relax more, worry less.
ReplyDeleteHi, you asked about the link for Photo A Day Challenge. I had seen that Pamela from Closed Doors Opened Windows was playing it and she put up a calendar for July. Apparently Chrissy T. from oneseasontothenext.blogspot.com found it on pintrest sp? Don't know if there is anything for August but I do know that Chrissy has made her own for September and will be sharing it mid August.
ReplyDeleteI am enjoying Chrissy's blog. Take a look and maybe you can get the info. you need.
Hope this helps.
Sue
Thank you, Sue! I will be doing one that I created in September!! I will post the challenge list end of August. :)
DeleteHow precious. Looks like my dog I have named Mitzy!
ReplyDelete