10/4/24

TWO

This post was written for Five Minute Friday
Word prompt--TWO
Five minutes to free-write about it
-------------------------------------------------------

The number two has played a very prominent part in my life these last several weeks.

I won't go into any great detail because after much frustration, I distinctly sensed the Lord telling me to let a certain situation go.  I did, and instantly and miraculously, all the turmoil churning inside of me was replaced by a great peace that I do not wish to forfeit.

In brief though, it all centered around the number two. Two little paint pots in a paint by number kit I had ordered that were not the color code they were supposed to be, and my numerous and futile attempts to get the company I purchased the kit from to replace them. 

This week's FMF prompt, coming just a day after my decision to let it go gave me a good chuckle.

1 comment:

  1. Foe sure, sometimes letting it go can be the best thing to do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit and found something to make your day a little bit brighter.