10/3/24

JUST A RANT...


 
Someone is turning 4 today.

I tried to write a cute post about it on Facebook that I thought would make readers smile. 

Facebook did not like that I included the link to the Instagram account his mom set up for him, or that I mentioned he had a book on Amazon, so they removed the post and threatened to restrict my account.

I think this is going a little too far, don't you?






Thanks for letting me vent about my frustration. I hope you don't all unfriend me as well.



3 comments:

  1. Big tech are bullies and dictators, don't let them push you around like that. There are some very nice alternative platforms available like Rumble, Truth Social, Bitchute, Telegram. Might want to see what the smart people are using, what do you have to lose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are upset that someone advertised something on the Internet? Well, ok.

    He's a cutie!

    🐶

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't they have better things to do? Like restricting really dangerous posts! What a cute dog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit and found something to make your day a little bit brighter.