8/20/22

VIEW

Th
is post was written for Five Minute Friday
Word prompt--VIEW 
Five minutes to free write about it
-------------------------------------------------------
One of the things I'm most grateful for about my apartment is the view. Without going any further than my balcony, I get to see the majesty of God's creation displayed right before my eyes. I have been regaled
 with rainbows, full moons, sunrises, sunsets, and the changing colors of the trees in spring and fall, as well as by a variety of birds and wildlife. 


















































































































-----------------------------------------------

I have placed my rainbow in the clouds. It is the sign of my covenant with you and with all the earth. -- Genesis 9:13, NLT

The heavens proclaim the glory of God. The skies display his craftsmanship. -- Psalm 19:1, NLT

For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God. -- Romans 1:20, NLT

16 comments:

  1. I've sat upon a plastic chair
    just outside the front house-door
    and watched the living desert air
    flow to its rugged mountain-shore
    and rise there that it may condense
    to forge a roiling crown
    of cloud that is quite recompense
    for the pain that sat me down
    with a bucket at my feet,
    a towel to wipe my face,
    but in cancer I did meet
    a kind of stern bright grace
    that slows me down for what I'd missed,
    a boon I cannot now resist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love this, Andrew. And I can only imagine the beautiful view you must have.

      Delete
  2. I would say that God gave you the perfect place to live. Wonderful, beautiful views in every direction.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! These are all from your balcony! Each one is amazing and so beautiful. What a gorgeous blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O, so nice. I love the snow and the red bird. We haven't red birds here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful sights from your balcony!
    Great verses too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are blessed indeed!! What beautiful views!
    Visiting from FMF#19

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely views and pretty birds, groundhogs and rabbit. Happy week to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful views from your balcony. Love rainbows as well, and especially the reminder from our Lord on His covenant with us. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What gorgeous views! The flowering trees are spectacular! Thank for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful views! Fantastic photos! Thank you for sharing
    Just stopped by from FMF #29

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - those are wonderful views...and right from your balcony! How special and a blessing! Hope you are enjoying lots of God's beauty this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The pictures and the scripture verses are beautiful, and the Lord has not only given you a lovely place to live, where you have been blessed with the views but He has also given you a very good way of sharing the gospel . God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for commenting on my blog.

    Lovely, lovely views from your balcony. Of the birds and wee animals, as well as of the gorgeous sky views. Happy making.

    Gentle hugs from
    This 85 year old "Nana"
    🌻🌼🌻🌼🌻🌼

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sandra~ What a beautiful view!! To be able to see all of that beauty from your balcony is truly a blessing from our, Father in Heaven. Thank you for sharing, I just love the sunsets, birds and trees...so gorgeous! Blessings, Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit and found something to make your day a little bit brighter.