5/11/22

BOTH

 




This post was written for Five Minute Friday
Word prompt--BOTH
Five minutes to free write about it
------------------------------------------------------------

Today is the 4th anniversary of my open heart surgery to replace the damaged beyond repair mitral valve with a new tissue (porcine) one.

Since I haven't been feeling the greatest lately, which is partly why I've been MIA, I went to my follow-up echocardiogram this morning with a bit of trepidation. A few hours later, however, this best anniversary gift ever showed up in my e-mail.




Feeling BOTH blessed and grateful. 

4 comments:

  1. Blessed and fantastic news. Hope you will continue to feel better and I have missed you here on blogger.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Rejoicing with you for the great news! Your FMF neighbor #30

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Sandra. And thanks be to God.

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit and found something to make your day a little bit brighter.