8/11/19

SPIDERMAN DOES HIS THING



For over a year now, I've been watching our water tower get prepped and rehabilitated.

First all cellular antennas and equipment had to be moved to a temporary tower. Then began a process of soldering, welding, construction of an antenna corral, and finally the installation of an intricate pulley system to pull drape-like tarps up and down (pictures on my photo blog).
























It was behind this covering of tarps that the sandblasting and most of the painting took place.














Once the tarps were no longer needed, the pulleys had to be dismantled, so Spiderman was summoned to do the job.

5 comments:

  1. That man is not paid enough!! I wouldn't dream of taking on such a job. INCREDIBLE photo series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I would want to do that job, but I definitely enjoyed your photos of Spiderman in action.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope they get paid A LOT in order to do that job... YIPES.

    Great to see you blogging again.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am nervous for that guy up there! 😬

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something new for me! I have never seen a water tower being worked on, it must have been fascinating. You could not pay me enough to do what this brave man is doing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit and found something to make your day a little bit brighter.