- Expected one thing, got something else
- Bop bag keeps bouncing back up
- God's agenda proves better than mine
- Weary traveler on the road home
- When all else fails, God doesn't
I'm tagging my bloggy friend Average Jane because I just love the way she writes, and am most curious to see what six words she would come up with.
And I'm tagging Sandy's Smiles, because I haven't seen anything new on her blog for a while, and I miss her, and hope this will encourage her to start posting again soon.
The rules are:
1. Write the title to your own memoir using 6 words.
2. Post it on your blog.
3. Link it to the person that tagged you.
4. Tag at least one more blog. (I changed that rule from the original 'tag five,' because I had a hard time thinking of five people who hadn't already been tagged, or that I know read my blog).