11/2/22

FALL FAVORITES 2022


The fall colors have been so spectacular this year, they gave me some much needed incentive to take some short walks with my camera.  

Most of the shots were taken around my parking lot and the outside of our property...



...except for the pumpkin display in front of our local Giant grocery store and these fascinating (to me) trees bordering the Harris Teeter parking lot that I don't recall ever seeing with colored leaves on them before. 














Does anyone know what they are? Evergreens that decided they were tired of being green and decided to try some color this year? How is that even possible?





















































The bike park that was being built next to my complex was finally completed. These pictures were taken from my parking lot, but I can watch the kids doing their tricks from my balcony as well. 



























A few more favorite sights are these colorful patios in my development, a little boy's car parked in our parking lot that always makes me smile every time I pass it by, and the scarecrow sitting on a bench outside our library who I almost forgot to include. He also makes me smile.







7 comments:

  1. Such amazing color! It's been so beautiful here too.
    I love the little car and the scarecrow.
    I wonder if those are Larch trees. I've just hear about them. They are evergreens that change color and shed their needles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The toy car in the parking lot is so cute! All the trees are gorgeous there. But the Harris Teeter ones are so unusual, the leaves look like feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous trees but I don't know what the feathery ones are.
    Love the bike park for the kiddos and the "parking space"
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors in those trees are gorgeous! What a wonderful time of the year for such things. You got some great photos of the kids enjoying themselves. Cute fall decorations too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your gorgeous color!!! Fall is beautiful there!!!
    Linda Chapman

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures are beautifully reflecting God's splendour. When you mentioned the 'evergreens' changing colour it reminded me of mankind changing, through belief in our Lord, to children of God. God bless you for sharing, you are very talented at taking pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos, Sandra.
    I agree with Brenda - you are indeed a very talented photographer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit and found something to make your day a little bit brighter.