3/27/12

BRANCHING OUT

Work has been very slow lately, which is not so good, but it's not all bad either.  It has given me the chance to explore other ventures I would not have had time to look into otherwise, and I'm enjoying every minute of it.

I've been able to go on photo-taking walks and enjoy the beautiful weather instead of siting glued to my computer screen all day.  I've also joined the 365 Project, which involves taking a picture a day for 365 days.

Here is a picture I took while strolling around town today, and, if you are interested, you can find my other pictures by clicking on this link.

I have also been looking into essential oils, and have finally taken the plunge and become a doTerra IPC (Independent Product Consultant), something I kept insisting I would never do.

If you are interested, you can read all about my oily adventures on the new blog I created to chronicle my experiences.  You can also find a lot of good information about the oils on my essential wellness store website.

2 comments:

  1. Just passing by to wish you a great week ahead, remaining strong in the Lord's mighty power. That is awesome that you try to keep yourself busy...After all, we serve God Who is an enabler, always active...God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness me you have been busy! The photo challenge sounds like so much fun! And also the essential oils, I am sure you will do well! Take Care - Rachael xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit and found something to make your day a little bit brighter.