11/29/09

THANKSGIVING ROSE


It is now the very end of November and most of the trees are bare, but here and there, beautiful things are still blooming, like these trees in the parking lot behind our library.

I have no idea what they are, but I love the splash of color they add to the wintery backdrop. Sort of like an artist might use to accentuate sections of a grey-toned photo.

And check out this amazing rose my daughter found blooming in her front yard on Thanksgiving.


Is God's creation awesome, or what?"

8 comments:

  1. These are really beautiful pics, GGG!

    Have a blessed week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures granny. We had a lone rose blooming on our bush that lies next to our kitchen window. I managed to get a picture of it the other day and it's a good thing that I did, coz all the strong winds we had blew it sadly away . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. God's creation is totally beautiful. How wonderful, the rose is just stunning.

    Hope you are well my friend.

    Love Renee xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture of the pink rose with the blurred trees behind it! Beautiful !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry dear one, I still believe.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful picture and beautiful thought.
    Have a great week. Hugs, Lura

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit and found something to make your day a little bit brighter.