7/8/08

A NEW BABY

"...to him who is able to do immeasurably
more than all we ask or imagine..."
(Ephesians 3:20)

It seems like only yesterday that I was a young widow with two small children and a real concern about what would happen to them if anything happened to me. My fervent prayer was that I would at least be there to see them grow up.
Not only did the Lord answer that prayer, but he has enabled me to see two grandchildren grow up, four more in the process, and even blessed me with two great grandchildren.
Welcome to the world little Dominic. I love you so, so, so much.

5 comments:

  1. So precious!
    Congratulations to your whole family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What (another) cute great grandson you have Great Granny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this simple post brought me to tears! And I don't even know you.

    Clicked over from "Just my Opinion."

    Thanks for sharing this precious little one with me this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah !!!!!
    Congrats, Granny. Is there anything more precious, I think not....
    Please kiss that little face for me.
    Much joy !

    Praise the Lord...
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, how sweet!!!
    enjoy enjoy enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit and found something to make your day a little bit brighter.