- Awesomeness is knowing that each day can be a new beginning, and that I woke up feeling I really had been ejected out of that groove I wrote about being stuck in.
- Awesomeness was waking up at 5:30 this morning, raring to go, even though I had only gotten about four hours sleep last night.
- Awesomeness was a day of normal sized portions of healthy foods, and nothing sugary except for a handful of jelly beans. (And that was the last of them, so they won't be a temptation anymore.)
- Awesomeness was taking a walk on our beautiful bike path for the first time in ages, and actually working up a sweat because of all the water I've been drinking.
- Awesomeness has been meeting all of you in our Fitness Friday group, and knowing we're traveling this path together.
- Awesomeness is knowing that there are not one, but two groups providing encouragement along the way. My FF buddies in this physical realm, and the large crowd of witnesses in the heavenly realm cheering me on as they watch me run my race (Hebrews 12:102).
- Awesomeness is knowing I am a child of the Living God, a divine original, created for a special purpose that no one else can fulfill (Ephesians 2:10)
- Awesomeness is knowing that the Creator of the universe has my name engraved on the palm of His hand, saves my tears in a vial, and rejoices over me with singing (Isaiah 49:16, Psalm 56:8, Zephaniah 3:17)
- Awesomeness is knowing that I am loved unconditionally by my Heavenly Father, and that He never gives up on me. His mercies are new every morning, and great is His fathfulness. (Lamentations 3:22-23).
Oh my word, I'm on a roll and could go on and on, but this seems like a good place to stop.
Since I already posted my original assignment early this morning, I'm not expecting anyone to go back and read this afterthought, but it sure felt AWESOME being able to write it.