12/20/09

AFTERMATH OF THE STORM


It never ceases to amaze me how one day we can be in the midst of a blustery storm, and then the next day the wind has quieted down and the sun is shining. Same thing with the ocean, whose angry waves can wreak havoc of tsunami proportions, only to be followed by stillness and calm.

Yesterday we experienced the worst blizzard in this neck of the woods since the 1990's. Accumulation was close to 24 inches. Today the sun is shining. Nevertheless, I did have to wear my boots just to go out on my balcony to take these photos.






4 comments:

  1. It never ceases to amaze me too, GGG!!

    We'll be hitting the road for my hometown to spend Christmas with my parents so here's wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrr....But beautiful. A new season. Of repentance and sins be washed away and be white as snow...Merry Christmas and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a lot of snow.

    Oh dear friend you are so generous. Thank you for your loving comment.

    I understand and I am thankful.

    Love Renee xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit and found something to make your day a little bit brighter.