11/12/09

BUILD ON THE ROCK

"He is like a man building a house, who dug
deep and laid the foundation on the rock.
And when the flood arose, the stream beat
vehemently against that house, and could
not shake it, for it was founded on the rock."
(Luke 6:48)



The rains have come and some fierce winds have blown, and most of the magnificent trees in my neighborhood have shed their colorful foliage. There are a few though that still stand intact, so I went out in the morning drizzle to take pictures of this marvel. Amazingly, the colors are just as bright in the rain as when the sun was shining.








2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love those beautiful colours! How lovely! It is raining cats and dogs here today, it's dismal and awful! yuck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beautiful pictures. I wish that we could get a bit of your drizzle here. We need rain so badly. I also love the scripture you put in your post today. I hope that I am a wise man.
    Have a good week. Smiles, Lura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit and found something to make your day a little bit brighter.