1/2/09

MY WISH FOR YOU IN 2009


Just wanted to share this cute e-mail I got this morning--even though the monkey's bat has the wrong year on it. Guess it must have been a recycled forward, but it made me smile. Hope it gives you a chuckle too.
My Wish for You in 2009

May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts. May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet for $100 bills. May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips! May your clothes smell of success like smoking tires and may happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy. May the problems you had forget your home address! In simple words . . .

May 2009 be the best year of your life!!!

6 comments:

  1. $100 bill magnets! I'm going to put on my jeans and go shopping. Let's see what happens. Cute. Have a blessed 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi GGG! I'm so glad you are going to join us for Fitness Friday! Shoot me an e-mail (it's on my profile page) and I'll get you all up to speed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very delightful blessing! My favorite is "May laughter assault your lips!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there :)

    You left a question on my food blog.

    You only use the whipping cream and you put it in the jar and shake. Once the cream starts becoming butter, you will notice that it becomes a solid mass and it separates from the liquid. The liquid that is leftover is the buttermilk which you drain out and use in your recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!! The market at the end of Mission Road is open on Sunday's from like 10a.m.-1p.m. I think. It's called Biz something. They are in the old house just as you're coming off Rt.9 there called Mt. something or other. There's a daycare in it I think during the week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think that's a bat. It's a wine bottle if I'm not mistaken...

    But the monkey is cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit and found something to make your day a little bit brighter.