4/17/07

LATE, NOT GONE

"...weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in
the morning." (Psalm 30:5b)

What a difference a day can make!

Yesterday was blustery and dreary, but today the sun is shining, and the wind has died down. As I drive to Herndon, I am greeted by an unexpected sight. The buds of the redbuds have not blown away. They are just off to a late start because of the unseasonably cold weather we've been having. Blooming trees line the highway. I will not have to miss their beauty after all!

2 comments:

  1.  To: Come in and waste awhile, Je Parles Francais, Great-Granny Grandma, The Search for Truth, Mammy’s Musings You have been nominated for the thinking blogger award. I actually have no idea what the award might be or how voting is done, but since my friend Julie tagged me, I thought I would pass it on. So, uh… Tag, you’re it… congrats! By the way – should you want to pass this on to 5 other lucky bloggers, there are 3 rules which go like this: 1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think, 2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme, 3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote. PS – Disclaimer: this is a one time deal – I do not, as a rule, play these games, pass chain letters, send jokes or humorous stories or any kind of forwards for that matter. PPS – If you want your name and link off my blog, let me know
    Posted by Jblieu on 04/19/2007 10:33 PM EDT

    ReplyDelete
  2.  Supposed to be in the 70s this weekend. I think I speak for the redbuds when I say, YAY
    Posted by Jblieu on 04/19/2007 6:54 AM EDT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit and found something to make your day a little bit brighter.